iO HVAC Controls Return Process
In an effort to streamline our return process and improve credit/compensation turnaround time, a RA (Return Authorization) Code will need to be obtained and accompany the product you are returning.
- Obtain RA Number. You can obtain the number either by:
- Calling our office at 888-359-0362 to receive a code either verbally or sent via email
- Filling out the Return Authorization Form. This form will be emailed directly to our Customer Service Department who will finalize and email back your RA# Form.
- Put the RA# paperwork in with your return for processing. A processing fee will be charged for products returned without the RA paperwork.
- New and unused products can be returned up to 3 months for full credit**
- From 3 months to 1 year, new and unused products can be returned with a restocking fee
- Any product returned without an RA will be charged a processing fee
Please note iO HVAC Controls has full staff of customer service engineers to assist with technical calls that provides immediate technical assistance, will save the contractors time and is a preventative measure to potentially avoid a denied return claim.
Please do not hesitate to contact our Customer Service Department at 888-359-0362 with any questions you may have.
iO HVAC Controls
5351 E Thompson Rd Ste 142
Indianapolis IN 46237
Additional exclusions on parts or products coming back new and unused:
- Products returned new and unused that were imprinted will be charged a restock fee. This will be deducted from total credited back.
- If product being returned new and unused has missing components, damaged packaging, or is missing paperwork/manuals, no credit will be issued.
Special order items cannot be returned for credit.