The iO HVAC CO2-TH offers an intelligent way to monitor and reduce CO2 levels in an interior space by being able to introduce fresh outside air at a controlled rate. The CO2-TH requires very little user interaction. It can monitor the levels of carbon dioxide as well as humidity and temperature within the applied space and is capable of initiating alarms and corrective action if any of these exceed pre-set levels.
- Clear Indication of Current IAQ Conditions
- Mutlicolour Back Light - Optional Visual Alarm Warning
- Long Life NDIR CO2 Sensor (10+ Years)
- Clear, Audible Alarm Option
- Assisted Ventilation Function
- Programmable Volt Free Relay
- Three 0-10V Outputs (Fully Scalable)
- CO2, Temperature & Humidity
- Powered from 12 - 30V AC or DC
- Universal Input with Programmable Functions
- CE & C-Tick Certified
The CO2-TH can be configured to meet the requirements of most applications through the use of an Advanced Installer menu which allows the user to change how the monitor will respond to and report the levels of carbon dioxide, temperature, and humidity.
Other installer options include allowing the user to be able to press a “Force Fresh Air” button which will bring in fresh air. The “Force Fresh Air” button will fl ash when pressed to indicate that it is running.
When enabled, the LCD backlight can also change the background color of the display from green, amber, and red to provide a visual alert as to the CO2 level in the space.
You must be logged in to order products online, click here to login